Values and Ethos
Thank you for taking the time to visit our school website ( free paper copies of this website are available on request). We hope it gives you an insight into what makes our school so special. At Wolviston we encourage and celebrate a love of learning with high aspirations for each and everyone of our school community. As part of The Prince Regent Street Trust we work collaboratively with the schools within the trust to ensure the best outcomes for all our children. We are proud to be a Rights Respecting School and have worked hard to achieve Gold: Rights Respecting. As duty bearers we help our pupils to grow into confident, caring and responsible young citizens both in school and within the wider community. By learning about their rights our pupils also learn about the importance of respecting the rights of others.
Wolviston Primary School is one where:
- Everyone treats each other with respect and care
- All children succeed and develop their ability to think independently
- All our staff go above and beyond expectations to make a difference
- Children are actively encouraged to make choices, knowing that they are in a safe and supportive environment
- We celebrate achievement and understand the importance of rules
If you require any further information about Wolviston Primary School please contact the school office using the contact details on the website.
Mrs K Haycock – Headteacher