Uniform can be purchased from Motiv8 school wear our uniform supplier. https://www.motif8.co.uk/schools/primary-schools/wolviston-primary-school.html
All items of uniform MUST be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
- Pale blue embroidered logo sweatshirt
- Navy joggers or navy leggings
- Black sensible shoes/trainers
School Uniform YR-Y6
- White blouse / shirt (not polo shirt)
- Tartan skirt, tartan pinafore dress or grey trousers
- Navy cardigan or V-necked jumper with embroidered school logo.
- Navy/grey socks or navy/grey tights
- Wolviston Primary School tie
- Black sensible shoes (heel no more than 1.5 inches/5cm.)
- No trainers, plimsolls or sand shoes.
The following items can be worn in the summer term:
- Navy and white gingham dress
- White short sleeved shirt, navy tank top
- Grey smart shorts (not sports shorts)
- White socks (girls)
- Black sensible shoes (heel no more than 1 inch/3cm)
- No trainers, plimsolls or sand shoes
- Children in KS2 (Y3-Y6) can change from school shoes into trainers at lunchtime. They must be able to change shoes independently.
Uniform can be purchased from Motiv8 school wear our uniform supplier.
Our youngest children in Nursery do not need to get changed when participating in P.E. activities. During the Summer Term, the oldest Nursery children, who will be starting school in the following Autumn term, are asked to bring a PE kit to change into (navy/black shorts, white t-shirt, trainers / plimsolls). (During COVID restrictions children will be asked to come to school dressed in outdoor PE kit on Tuesdays and Fridays)
- Navy shorts, navy polo shirt and trainers
- For sessions in the colder months children can wear an outdoor PE kit; this consists of a navy hoodie and navy tracksuit bottoms (no logos or branded items) An outdoor P.E. kit is available from Motiv8.
Given the expense of school uniform and the fact that children grow so quickly, a pre-loved uniform shop has been set up in school. This means that should parents require new uniform items such as ties, jumpers, cardigans and tank tops they can, for a small donation, purchase pre-loved items from the school office. Please ask for more information. Items of uniform which have been gently used are always welcomed into school for recycling.