- White blouse / shirt (not polo shirt)
- Tartan skirt, pinafore dress or grey trousers
- Navy cardigan or V neck jumper
- Navy /grey/black socks or navy/grey/black tights
- School tie
- Black sensible shoes (heel no more than 1.5 inches/5cm.) No trainers please.
The following can be worn in the summer term:
- Navy and white gingham dress
- White short sleeved shirt, navy tank top
- Grey smart shorts (not sports shorts).
- Navy shorts, navy polo shirt and indoor gym shoes (trainers can be worn but only for outdoor P.E. sessions).
- For sessions in the winter the children can wear a navy/black hoodie and navy/black tracksuit bottoms (but no logos please) – you can purchase outdoor P.E. wear through Motif8 website if you wish to.
We do not allow extreme haircuts or dyed hair. Earrings shouldn’t be worn in school and we advise only getting ears pierced at the start of the six weeks holidays. If there is a reason why your child’s earrings cannot be removed please speak to your child’s class teacher and cover their earrings with plasters during the interim period.
There is a lost property box in the corridor. You can reduce the possibility of your child losing items of clothing by ensuring every item of clothing is clearly labelled.